From International Network of Scholar Activists
Readings and Resources
- People's Tribunal - Corporate Root Causes to Climate Change
- Video from September 2014 New York City Peoples Climate Justice March
- Corporate Structure and Power-- Chapter from Alternatives to Economic Globalization: A Better World is Possible
- The Corporate Debt to Society: $10,000 Per Household, Per Year Paul Buchheit calculates that corporations owe us for the taxpayer dollars used to support industry.
- The Corporation (Film) Corporations are legally treated as people. But they are not people. What would happen if they were expected to behave as people?
- Yes Magazine: Special issue "Stand up to Corporate Power"
- "Oil Trains Hide in Plain Sight"
- Program on Corporations, Law and Democracy
- Move to Amend"We the people, not the corporations"-- This organization is seeking a constitutional amendment to end corporate personhood.
Back to Climate Justice Forum Home